Pick up from your Aswan hotel.
Transfer to the banks of the Nile where you will board a traditional Egyptian sail boat, a felucca, to sail around the islands and first cataract of the River Nile.
Stopping at Kitchener's Island, you will visit the Botanical Gardens with its many types of subtropical, exotic and rare plants.
Return to the felucca and continue sailing to Elephantine Island where you will visit a Nubian Village. Walk through the colourful streets, see how the Nubians live and maybe even purchase some handicrafts or souvenirs.
Continue your sail on the River Nile before returning to the shore.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Please note: if weather conditions are poor, you will travel by motorboat on the Nile instead of felucca.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 3 hours
Starts from: Aswan hotel
Ends at: Aswan hotel
Tour Code: A4
• Return economy Egypt Air flight - Aswan/Abu Simbel/Aswan
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Optional extras