Early morning pick up from your Aswan hotel.
Travel to the most southern town in Egypt, Abu Simbel. Watch for distant mirages on your 3 hour drive through the desert landscape.
Arriving at the UNESCO World Heritage site, situated on the banks of Lake Nasser, you will explore the two massive rock temples built by Pharaoh Ramesses II. Visit the Great Temple of Ramesses II, one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt followed by a visit to the Temple of Hathor built in honour of Ramesses wife Queen Nefertari.
Your time at the temples is approximately 2 hours after which you will set-off on the return drive to Aswan.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 10 hours
Starts from: Aswan hotel
Ends at: Aswan hotel
Tour Code: A2
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Optional extras