Pick up from your Luxor hotel.
Following the River Nile passing through farmland and traditional villages you will drive to the city of Edfu to visit the Edfu Temple. Also known as the Temple of Horus, this is one of the best preserved temples in all of Egypt and the second largest after Karnak Temple in Luxor.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before travelling towards Kom Ombo. Arriving at Kom Ombo, visit the unusual 'double design' temple which stands beside the River Nile. An interesting relief at the back of the temple shows a set of surgical instruments which are quite sophisticated for their time.
Continue driving towards Aswan or return to Luxor.
Transfer to your hotel.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 9 hours
Starts from: Luxor hotel
Ends at: Aswan or Luxor hotel
Tour Code: A5
• All transfers in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Lunch (excluding drinks)
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Optional extras