Pick up from your Luxor hotel.
Visit the magnificent Karnak Temple, the largest ancient temple complex in the world. Consisting of temples, chapels, obelisks, sanctuaries, a sacred lake and the imposing Hypostyle Hall of 134 gigantic columns, Karnak Temple is the second most visited site in Egypt.
Luxor Temple is one of the wonderful temples of Egypt. Located in the heart of the city, and originally connected to Karnak Temple by the Avenue of Sphinx, Luxor Temple was of great significance to the ancient Egyptians.
End your tour with a relaxing sail on the River Nile on a felucca (traditional sail boat).
Transfer back to your hotel.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 5 hours
Starts from: Luxor hotel
Ends at: Luxor hotel
Tour Code: L1
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Felucca sailing
• Visit to papyrus factory and perfumery (optional)
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Optional extras