Pick up from your Cairo hotel.
Visit the Giza Plateau, home of the famous Pyramids and Sphinx. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Menkaure which are surrounded by the Western Desert. Take your photos or ride on camel or horseback through the sand dunes which lay beside the monumental pyramid complex or visit the Solar Boat Museum.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant followed by an optional visit of an accredited papyrus factory and perfumery.
Take in the sights of Egyptian life on the drive to the Egyptian Museum, the largest museum in Egypt which houses over 120,000 artifacts from ancient Egypt. You will have the opportunity to explore some of the highlights of the Museum such as the Royal Mummy room, the Animal Mummy room and the treasures of Tutankhamun including his famous gold mask.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 6 hours
Starts from: Cairo hotel
Ends at: Cairo hotel
Tour Code: C1
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Lunch (excluding drinks)
• Visit to papyrus factory and perfumery (optional)
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Extra tickets as mentioned above
Please note: Tour price does not include entrance to the following:
o Royal Mummy room at Egyptian Museum
o Entrance into the Great Pyramid (Cheops)
o Entrance into Khafre Pyramid
o Entrance into Solar Boat Museum
o Camel or horse ride at pyramids