Pick up from your Luxor hotel.
Visit the beautiful Medinet Habu (Habu Temple), the mortuary temple of Ramesses III. Famous for reliefs depicting the advent and defeat of the Sea Peoples, Habu is also known for the brightly coloured columns and ceiling of the peristyle hall.
See the remains of a colossal statue of the Pharaoh Ramesses II at his mortunary temple, the Ramesseum.
The mortuary temple of Pharaoh Seti I was built to compliment his greatest monument, the Hypostyle Hall within the Karnak Temple complex on the East Bank. The Pharaoh died before his temple was complete which left Rameses II to finish it.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Tour runs: Daily
Tour duration: 5 hours
Starts from: Luxor hotel
Ends at: Luxor hotel
Tour Code: L3
• All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach
• English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Visits as per program including entry fees
• Visit to papyrus and alabaster factories (optional)
• Food and drinks unless specified
• Gratuities and tipping (recommended)
• Optional extras